2. For Workpass

Main Work Pass

Employment Pass

The Employment Pass is a work pass for foreign professionals working in managerial, executive or specialised jobs.
The applicants will need to earn at least S$3,600.
Please use the MOM (Ministry of Manpower) Self Assessment Tool to check the eligibility.

S Pass

For mid-level skilled foreigners (e.g.: technicians) who does not meet requirement for EP with monthly income of more than S$2,300

Dependent Pass

For spouses and children(under 21 years old) of Employment Pass or S Pass holders with salary minimum of S$6,000 and above.
Dependants of Employment Pass holders can get a Letter of Consent (LOC) to work in Singapore if they find a job here.
Dependants of S Pass holders will need to apply for S Pass or Employment Pass instead.

Long Term Visit Pass/Long Term Visit Pass Plus(LTVP/LTVP+)

For these pass holders who are married to Singaporean or Permanent Resident (PR) holders, You can only begin working after the employer has received the LOC.
The employer will need to apply for LOC.

Back To Home


    1 FINLAYSON GREEN #09-02
    SINGAPORE 049246
  • TEL
    General  : +65-6732-6933
    Japan Desk  : +65-6734-7300
    Fax  : +65-6733-2761
  • E-mail

Well-established for more than 30 years, Pasona Singapore is a Japanese recruitment firm offering HR outsourcing for Japanese Speakers,
Jobs in Japanese Language and Japanese Speaking Jobs in Singapore.

Go to Top