The purpose of this document
This document explains how and why we collect personal information and how we use, maintain, and disclose them. This document does not apply to the third parties that Pasona Singapore Pte. Ltd. does not control or to an interested concern we do not manage and employ. Pasona certainly provide equal opportunity in the selection of candidates.
When you register with Pasona Singapore Pte. Ltd., we will request for your personal information. Under Tripartite Guidelines, Pasona provides equal opportunities in the selection of candidates regardless of age, race, gender, religious, marital status, and disability. The information gathered at this point is stored in our database for retrieval and use by Pasona's staff only for the purposes for providing equal opportunity in the selection of candidates. By submitting your personal information in this way, you acknowledge and accept our personal data protection policy.
Your personal information may be used for the following cases:
• To establish and maintain a satisfied working relationship with you.
• To mediate for a matching of your suitability for a job position or an assignment.
• To provide you with training opportunities, whenever relevant.
• To improve our service quality and evaluations by conducting confidential systems.
• To comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
• Prospective employers and clients of Pasona to make sure suitability for employment.
• Our clients and interested concerns we managed.
• Other members of the Pasona group.
• Any government departments or any person with lawful entitlement .
• Referees and Insurers.
• Our business partners, such as I.T. or database contractors and so on.
• Other providers entrusted for training opportunities.
• Third parties providers for background and credit checking services.
Effective from 1 October 2020 under the new Employment Agencies (EAs) Licence Conditions, EAs will be required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC number or FIN/Passport number for overseas candidates) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least six months with a fixed monthly salary of S$3,300 and above.
PDPA requirements on collection, use, and disclosure of personal data would not be applicable to EAs that are collecting such information as it is a regulatory requirement by Ministry of Manpower.
External Web Sites
If you have any enquiries or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us via 'Contact us' found within the Pasona Singapore website.
Pasona Singapore Pte. Ltd.